So here you go – you’ve been working on your paper for ages and your professor says that you are a copycat. How to avoid this common mistake? We’ve prepared a list of the best plagiarism checkers and other useful tools which can take your paper to a new level.
The Best Tools To Check Your Paper With
- Plagiarisma is a free tool to check your thesis or any other paper online.
- Synonyms.net is a quality thesaurus tool for a word substitution.
- Paraphrasing Tool helps you reword any sentence you need in a blink of an eye.
- USZip.com is a website where you can check your business data, ZIP codes or demographic information.
- Online Writing Lab can show you the difference among paraphrasing and quoting.
- References.net is one of the largest databases on the web. It includes lots of useful resources that are thoroughly picked by the editors.
- Harvard Tutorial on the rules of paraphrasing.
- Definitions.net is a free dictionary to use whenever you need any kind of a definition.
- Learn how to detect plagiarism with Indiana University.
- Article Rewriter Tool is an easy-to use software that helps you get a 100% original paper.
- Another useful article that shows when you should paraphrase and when quote.
- Convert.net is the best software to use when you need any kind of unit conversion.
- Grammarly is one of the best tools on the web that checks the document for mistakes and plagiarism.
- Abbreviations.com is a great directory to look for abbreviations and acronyms.
- With the Paper Rater you can easily find out if the paper you’ve written is original.
- Goparaphrase is an online article rewriting tool.
- Quotes.net is the best place to find all kinds of quotes. Search by the keywords and don’t waste your time.